EXTRA SMALL HD PTZ CAMERA
HI-RAD XS is a small camera with x10 times optical zoom and built-in pan and tilt functions. Thanks to its small size, it is well suited for irradiated areas with limited space.
- G1-G2 versions for use underwater only. G3 version for use in air only.
- For inspections where superior color rendition and high definition resolution is needed, e.g. fuel inspections and inspection of internal parts.
- For inspections of large surfaces where frequent auto re-focusing is required, e.g. at core mapping.
- Ideal for use in high radiation areas with limited space.
- Auto-focus and auto-iris
- Superior color rendition and high definition image
- Powerful LED lighting
- Also available in SD video version
|Diameter||88 mm to 93 mm (3,46" to 3,65") depending on tilt angle|
|Length||345 mm (13,6")|
|Weight||3,8 kg (8,4 lbs)|
|Housing material||Stainless steel EN 1.4301/EN 1.4436, AISI 304/AISI 316, anodized aluminum|
|Radiation tolerance (dose rate)||500 Gy/h (50 000 rad/h)|
|Radiation tolerance (total dose)||1 200 Gy (120 000 rad)|
|Maximum temperature||50°C (short-term up to 70°C) 122°F (short-term up to 158°F)|
|Water tightness||min 3,5 bar (50 psi), underwater versions|
|Ingress protection||IP65, air version|
|Zoom||x100 (x10 optical, x10 digital)|
|Minimum distance to object||5 mm (0,20")|
|SD horizontal angle of view||~5°-36°|
|HD horizontal angle of view||~5°-50°|
|Resolution SD version||720 TV-lines|
|Resolution HD version||720p|
|Lights||4 LED lights, in total 3600 lumen, 120° beam angle|
|Pan angle||360° (endless rotation)|
|Tilt angle||±135° (from the vertical plane)|