UNDERWATER MONOCHROME TUBE CAMERA
The N66HR is a monochrome tube B/W camera designed for inspections in areas with very high radiation.
- For special inspection in high radiation areas with difficulties of access.
- For surveillance during fuel assembly examinations.
- Ideal for inspections of high radiation parts of reactor vessels and internal parts in reactors.
- Can be controlled by Ahlberg CCU200 and PIS200 control units.
- Temperature tolerant
- Made for both for underwater and CCTV usage
- Available with Chalnicon or Vidicon camera tube
|Diameter||65 mm, 85mm with x6 and x10 zoom lens|
|Length with zoom lens||320 mm|
|Weight||1 kg, 2 kg with zoom lens (2.2 lbs, 4.4 lbs)|
|Housing material||Stainless steel EN 1.4301/EN 1.4436, AISI 304/AISI 316|
|Radiation tolerance (dose rate)||10 000 Gy/h (1 000 000 rad/h)|
|Radiation tolerance (total dose)||500 000 Gy (50 000 000 rad)|
|Radiation tolerance neutrons||Very high|
|Maximum temperature||50°C (122°F)|
|Water tightness||min 3,5 bar (50 psi)|
|Zoom||x3, x6 or x10 optical available as option|
|Minimum distance to object||from 50 mm|
|Resolution SD version||up to 700 TV-lines|
|Lights||Internal LED lights|