VERY HIGH RADIATION TOLERANT HD CAMERA WITH MOTORIZED FOCUS AND MIRROR
MINI-RAD F30 HD SM is a very high radiation tolerant camera with a mirror in front of the lens that allows use close to fuel. This color HD camera can be used in environments where previously only tube cameras could be used.
- For use close to nuclear fuel.
- o be placed on a tool or hung from its cable.
- Controlled by CCU50 which controls camera on/off and manual adjustment of the lights.
- Very radiation tolerant
- Motorized focus
- Non-browning lens
- The lights can operate underwater as well as in air
- 2 channels for individual LED light control
|Diameter||59,5 mm (2,3")|
|Length||190 mm (7,4")|
|Weight||5,5 kg (12,1 lbs)|
|Housing material||Stainless steel, and tungsten overmolded with PUR|
|Radiation tolerance (dose rate)||2 000 Gy/h (200 000 rad/h)|
|Radiation tolerance (total dose)||100 000 Gy (10 000 000 rad)|
|Maximum temperature||50°C, 122°F|
|Water tightness||min 3,5 bar (50 psi)|
|Resolution HD version||720p|
|Focal length||5,0 mm|
|Field of view in air||H41° x V25°|
|Field of view in water||H30° x V18°|