CAMERA CONTROL UNIT
The CCU200 is a state-of-the-art multi-functional Camera Control Unit for SD and HD cameras. It is a scalable unit: optional functions such as recording and video overlay can via plug-in circuit boards be added to the basic camera control functions. The front panel houses a remote control connection for the hand-held remote control unit.
- Multi-functional control unit for most Ahlberg HD, SD and monochrome tube cameras with pan-and-tilt units and lights.
- To be mounted on a rack, 19" 3U.
- Scalable functions like Video Overlay and Video Recording can be added to the basic camera functions
- Controls both SD and HD cameras
- No calibrations required when changing camera or camera cable
- Can be controlled via Pelco interface
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||133x483x435 mm (5,2"x19,0"x17,1")|
|Rack dimension||19" 3u|
|Weight||6,0 kg (13,3 lbs)|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 45°C|
|Power supply||90-260VAC / 47-63 Hz / 1000W|
|Lighting support||2 channels|
|Video outputs||S-video, Composite, SD/HD-component, DVI-D and SDI|
|Recording module (option)||H.264 SD memory card recording|
|Video overlay (option)||Free text, date, time, zoom, focus distance, pan and tilt values on screen display|