LED WORK LIGHT
The Ahl-Light 35 is a robust underwater LED working light. It can be hung from its cable and used as a mobile light or it can be fitted to a bracket and used as a permanent lights.
- Underwater nuclear working light.
- Ideal for work in reactor and fuel pools.
- Works together with a separate power supply unit.
- The light is delivered with the same type of power supply unit as the AHL-LIGHT 70 which is placed either in air (on the railing or on the wall) or underwater.
- Low maintenance costs due to its long life-time
- 43 500 lumen light output
- Overheating protection during unintended use in air
- FME approved design - no loose parts can enter the pool water
- Power supply can be placed in air or underwater
|Diameter||220 mm (8,7")|
|Height||109 mm (4,3")|
|Weight||4,5 kg (9,9 lbs)|
|Housing material||Stainless steel EN 1.4301/EN 1.4436, AISI 304/AISI 316|
|Front glass material||Polycarbonate|
|Maximum temperature||60°C, 70°C for short periods (140°F, 158°F)|
|Water tightness||min 3 bar (30 m)|
|Lights||LED 100-240 VAC, 50/60 HZ, 240 W|
|Typical luminous flux||43 500lm @5000K, 41 500lm @ 3000K|
|Color rendering index||80|
|Color temperature||3000K or 5000K|
|Life time||>50 000 h|
|Radiation tolerance (total dose)||50 000 Gy (5 000 000 rad)|