Continuous monitoring of critical infrastructure - prevention against breakdown and damage
The T-Multisens monitoring system is designed for non-stop monitoring of industrial infrastructures and technologic processes, where is the increased risk to arise of critical situations due to failure of technical equipment or caused by human factor.
Ideal combination of functionalities
Real-time monitoring, automatic detection
The maximum functionality of the system is achieved through a unique combination of various sensors, thermal and standard cameras and sophisticated software. The software of T-Multisens system continuous evaluates the received data from sensors and automatically detect critical changes of its values. If some value of monitored parameter is crossed the critical threshold, the system immediately alert to operator the potential danger. Timely warning will provide to operator enough time to perform a prevention action, which can eliminate the impending danger and so aver a large damages.
Sensors connectivity options
Thermal camera as a high effective temperature sensor
The T-Multisens monitoring software combined with thermal cameras as temperature sensors appear as effective form of temperature monitoring for large and shape complex objects and areas. It is especially suitable for outdoor applications, where thermal cameras can reach great outcomes.
The T-Multisens monitoring software can be combined with many various sensors, which allow to monitor various physical and technical parameters in the selected area. The software provides for the operator the high effective detection functionalities, for example the identification of preset threshold value exceeding, or identification of moment when income the deviation of parameter from standard level - its acceleration.
Retrospective analysis can help the operator in critical moments
The system is able to perform the continual recording (*) of parameter values, which are received from connected sensors. Recorded data allow to perform the analysis of it in two ways:
- Quick view at the changes of monitored parameter during the time period immediately before the indicated alarm (trend graph plus video record). It can help the operator to quick define the level of danger and help to make the right decision about the type of preventive action that will be most suitable at that moment.
- The recorded data analysis (combination of trend graphs with video record from the selected time period) enable the operator to retrospective determine an exact beginning of the critical moment and assign the cause of accident.
* The recording capacity depends on hardware configuration (days/weeks).
„All in One“ Solution
Multifunctional Platform, Modular Conception
Thanks to the multifunctional platform and modular conception the T-Multisens system can be used for the implementation into sector-specific solutions of any size and complexity. The basis of T-Multisens system is the central control system which performs the main video and alarm management. It is possible to connect several auxiliary modules to the central control system.
Solutions for all industries
- nuclear power plants
- nuclear waste storages/processings
- oil & gas mining and transportation
- oil & gas processing
- chemicals processing
- chemical waste storages
- municipal waste storages
- port terminals for explosive/toxic material
- coal mining, transportation and storage
- wood processing
- paper production
- rubber production
Large portfolio of supported devices
T-Multisens monitoring system is designed to support various sensors, interface modules, CCTV and thermal imaging cameras, specific cameras for high temperature and nuclear radiation environment as well as cameras approved for the using in explosive environment.